The Development team takes ideas and turns them into reality. Collectively, our development and test professionals have decades of experience building and maintaining high quality web applications.
- Follows the principles of Agile Development, working closely with our Product Owner to design, build and deliver the features and improvements that keep our customers happy.
- Has a culture of continuous improvement.
- Keep their skills up to date and are always alert for opportunities to use new techniques or technologies when it results in a better product.
- Practices CI and CD.
- Prefers automated testing (such as with Selenium WebDriver) to manual testing.
- Is cross-functional with all developers being full stack and all testers capable of both manual and automation testing.
- Understands the importance of clean, maintainable code with good test coverage.
Tech-wise, we are a Microsoft shop and the core of e-days is built around ASP.Net and SQL Server hosted on the Azure platform. We make extensive use of Web API and AJAX (using jQuery and Vue.js) and have started to migrate parts of the system into Azure Functions written in .Net Core.
The IT Infrastructure team manages our internal IT systems and keeps everything running smoothly for the rest of the business.