edays is the world's smartest absence management software. Over 1,400 companies across 120 countries, in 25 languages, trust edays world-class platform to deliver absence management in their organisations. We exist to transform the world's approach to absence and to change how businesses and their people experience it. We do all this from our offices in the centre of Nottingham
Our team are real people with real lives. That’s why we celebrate the moments that matter in your life with perks that allow you to ‘live your best life’ – like winning at work or taking time off to recharge. There is no politics. Come as you are. We all belong. We are one team – regardless of your role or department. Everyone plays a critical part in making the magic happen for our customers and us.
About the role
We are looking for an Account Executive to join our successful team and to lead engagements with our accounts across the globe. You will deliver new and existing business sales revenue from a SaaS license model. You will accomplish this through the end-to-end management of the entire Sales process.
The Mid Market Account Executive has three key functions:
1) Drive business in existing Mid-Market accounts
2) Source net new opportunities through prospecting strategies
3) Support opportunities by building quotes and proposals; creating account plans, running business reviews and working collaboratively with the wider business.
Overview of the role
- Generating and driving pipeline, meetings, sales, revenue.
- Seeking for new businesses globally
- Delivering product demonstrations
- Leading all aspects of the sales cycle
- Using Salesforce CRM to enrich our business insight and report sales cycle progress
- Using sales prospecting tools and methodologies to deliver outbound activities
- Working alongside Marketing to develop and roll out targeted campaigns.
- Maintain a pipeline and an accurate sales forecast.
- Be self-motivated, pro-active and have a ‘never give up’ attitude
- Be an excellent communicator with a proven skill in delivering business presentations and negotiations to win business.
- Successful history of net direct business sales, upsell, and cross-sell with the ability to prove consistent delivery against targets.
- Proficient in accurate sales forecasting
- Proven experience managing the entire Sales process.
- Proven experience working collaboratively
- Excellent relationship builder
- Proven and successful track record of sales over achievement within SaaS.
- Knowledge within the HRIS space
- Bi-lingual (Spanish, French or German)
- 28 days annual leave, plus bank holidays.
- 2 additional 'ME' days to support your wellbeing
- A strong learning environment where you will be supported to learn and grow
- Sales training and development plan
- Access to well-being tools